|A4||Hate It Or Love It
|A6||How We Do
|B1||Don’t Need Your Love
|B2||Church For Thugs
|B3||Put You On The Game
|B4||Start From Scratch
|C3||No More Fun And Games
|D1||Where I’m From
|D4||Like Father, Like Son
- Art Direction – Slang Inc.
- Bass – Mike Elizondo (tracks: A1, A4, B1)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Mauricio „Veto“ Iragorri (tracks: A2 to B1, B4, C1, C2, D2 to D4)
- Executive-Producer – 50 Cent, Dr. Dre
- Featuring – 50 Cent (tracks: A2, A4, A6)
- Mixed By – Dr. Dre (tracks: A2 to B1, B4, C1, C2, D1 to D4)
- Photography By – Jonathan Mannion
- Producer – Dr. Dre (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A6, B4)
- Recorded By – Mauricio „Veto“ Iragorri (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B1, B4, C1, D1, D2, D3), Ryan West (tracks: B2, C3, D4), Steve „Steve B.“ Baughman* (tracks: A3, B4, C2, D4)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jose Borges (tracks: A2, A6, B4, D1, D3), Rouble Kapoor (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B1, B4, D2, D3)
Track #A1 contains elements of „Love Into The Music“ written by Donald Kerr.
Track #A3 contains elements of „No Money Down“ by Jerry Butler.
Track #A4 contains excerpts from „Rubberband“ by The Tramps.
Track #B1 contains excerpts of „Not Gon Cry“ by Mary J. Blige.
Track #C1 contains an audio excerpt from the Central Avenue Films Production „Livin Tha Life“
Track #C3 contains excerpts from „Gangsta, Gangsta“ by NWA.
Track #C4 contains excerpts from „The Watcher“ by Dr. Dre. It also contains excerpts from „One Day At A Time“ by 2Pac. It also contains excerpts from „Patiently Waiting“ by 50 Cent.
Track #D1 contains excerpts from „Amanda“ by Dionne Warwick.
Track #D2 contains an interpolation from „Catherine Howard“ by Rick Wakeman.
Track #D4 contains an interpolation of „Mariya“ by The Family Circle.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 64144 6
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout, Etched): B0003562-01 LP02B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout, Etched): B0003562-01 LP02A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): B0003562-01 LP01B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): B0003562-01 LP01A